Fastest Car in the World – What comes to your mind when you are planning to buy a car? Yes, the speed of the car as itís a four-wheeled tech beast is the finest representation of human engineering. Which shows the real fun of adrenaline pumping through your veins?
However, the automotive excellence of the car could be measured in many ways. Top speed car is one of the most features for which everybody secretly cares about the most. Due to the adrenaline-pumping while driving a fast car. That many car drivers risk their lives in order to reach faster speeds and accelerating to new heights.
Despite the risk, people still want to catch the stars and put all their efforts into eclipsing past records, which is, feel like our society has an addiction to speed. Do you want to crave the speed and feel like burning the roads? Keep in mind you need deep pockets to buy the fastest cars in the world.
Top 3 Fastest Car in the World 2018
Here is the list of top fastest card in the world 2018, we have chosen only the best and latest car in the list. As well as we will keep updating it for you.
1. Koenigsegg Agera R-273 MPH
Agera is not a familiar name in the world of supercars such as Bugati, Ferrari etc. However, it has managed to develop quite a reputation over a short period. Agera R model is an appropriate example, which beats the best supercars in the market.
The speed of Agera is over 273 mph faster than any other supercar you will find on the market today. That is why known as the fastest car in the world these days.
Key features of Koenigsegg Agera R-273 MPH
1. It is with a 5-liter Turbocharged V8 DOHC engine.
2. The compression ratio of 9.0:1 is able to generate an impressive 1200 pound-feet of torque.
3. The car reaches the speed from zero to 186 mph within 11.7 seconds that is a world record.
4. The car has carbon fiber wheels, wind-in-the-hair thrills and Targa-style roof panels for high speed.
5. The dual-clutch transmission is only one-input-shaft.
Price of the Agera R-273 MPH
You can get the Agera R-273 with a price tag of $ 1.1 million.
2. HENNESSEY VENOM GT-270 MPH
Bags second position in the market it has generated quite a buzz in a short period of time. It is based on a modified Lotus Exige and gives a maximum speed of 270 mph which is just 3 mph less than Koenigsegg.
Key features of Hennessey Venom
1. The car is designed a mighty 7.0 Liter Twin-Turbocharged V8 Engine.
2. The car can generate an outstanding and dazzling horsepower of 1244 & torque of 1155-pound-feet.
3. The car can fly from halt to 62 mph within 2.8 seconds only and accelerate from 0 to 200 mph in 14.51 seconds.
4. The interior and exterior of the design are packed with an overwhelming and sexy.
Price of VENOM GT-270 MPH
You need the approximate US $1.2 million to get this car. Hence, it is cheaper as compared to the Koenigsegg Agera R and provides the similar performance only 3 mph less!
3. BUGATI VEYRON SUPER SPORT -268 MPH
Bugati Veyron held the Guinness World Record for being the fastest supercar in the world for years. It was the first car, which exceeds the 250 mph mark it has faced few technical difficulties so Koenigsegg took this title.
Key features of BUGATI VEYRON
1. The super sports model has a max speed of 268 mph.
2. It comes with 8-Liter Quad-Turbo W16 Engine that is capable of generating an impressive torque of 1106 ib-ft.
3. 1200 Horsepower which makes the car to go from 0 to 60 in 2.4 seconds.
4. The Super Sport makes it reach insane speed seem effortless.
5. The car is the breeze to drive, comfortable and luxurious to sit.
Price of BUGATI VEYRON
Fill your pocket with $ 1.6 million as this car is selling well and the demand is high for this. (the best time to buy a car)
Therefore, now you can make your mind which car suits your style and needs. Choose wisely all the best! Tags – Top 3 Fastest Car in the World 2018